Principal: Chris Whitaker
Admin. Intern: Christin Perovich
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 79%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 21%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Main Office: 801-402-5050
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Katy Gamble/Lori Wilson
Foxboro Elementary opened in 2009. Currently we have approximately 850 students in grades K-6. Programs at Foxboro include French Immersion, SEM (Gifted/Talented), Resource, Functional Skills K-2 class, Student Council, Coding Club, Game Club, and other ways for students to find their passion!
Education for the whole child - academic growth, emotional intelligence, investigating interests, and global citizenship.
Éducation pour l'enfant entier-croissance académique, intelligence émotionnelle, intérêts d'investigation, et citoyenneté globale.